11 February 2014
Your privacy is very important to us. It is not our business to know your business. It is our business to help you succeed in your business. We need
- Unique email address and a password for the account
- That you have paid for the license of our software
- We will use your email only to notify you of issues regarding Inside, such as resetting passwords, feature upgrades, etc.
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal
information. The following:
- We will not share any your corporate data, ever. It’s your data and you should have
- We will protect all account information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of corporate information
is protected and maintained.